Thursday, March 24, 2011

I live in a dog park.


So I already introduced Stanley. He's the newest addition to my little crew.


Since Buddy is moving out soon,
I thought it would be nice to get Bella a new playmate

Stanley is insane. And he seems not sure yet that we are going to keep him so he varies between very very good doggy to very saucy and disobedient doggy. It is really hard to resist him when he's saucy but I am trying to be strong.

Meanwhile, Benton has been my best friend since 2007. Here's Benton at the beach zoning out on the waves and the smells.

There are two stories in my place and a narrow set of stairs leading to the bedrooms. These days it sounds like a thunderous herd as the pack follows me up and down the stairs. The kids now refer to my place as The Dog Park.

I love it.

4 comments:

  1. They are all adorable! Pets really do enrich a persons life, they give so much and only ask for a little affection (and treats :))

    ReplyDelete