Saturday, May 14, 2011

Goldilocks and His Three Bears re-issued by Loose id

Loose id will re-issue my m/m/m/m domestic discipline tour de farce 'Goldilocks and His Three Bears' on July 5! It's had a little editing and my few years of experience applied to it this time round. Hopefully good news for those of you who've written wondering where you can purchase a copy.

'A Man, a Jersey and a Tight End' will follow and a sequel that takes a little more serious turn and features two minor characters from the first two books.

I'm struggling with blurbage writing this weekend. Haven't seen the cover yet, but Loose id excels at covers as you all know.

4 comments:

  1. Excellent news! I have not read either story yet but had read many good things about them from other postings. I look forward to the LooseID issues! And I do like their covers, loved the Adam & Peter series...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yay! I love this book and I'm so glad you have found a new home for it. I can start recommending it to people again :).

    ReplyDelete